Adventure Damas Island, N. Reserve Pacific Ocean
Isla de Damas is a former nature reserve in Chile. Here at the white beach live
not only cacti and the Humboldt penguins but also seals, sea birds in the cliffs
and dolphins are circling around the boat
Activities For this marvelous adventure, our itinerary is:
· First Day:
- Trip to La Serena
- From La Serena to Punta de Shoros
After a series taking a walk by the beach rest in elegant bungalows
· Second Day:
- Breakfast and tour private in the ship.
- Expedition at 3 o'clock Isla de Damas.
- Walks by the beach.
· Third Day:
- Breakfast and exit in the morning from Punta de Choros toward to La Serena city.
Duration: 3 days / 2 nights
· USD 375.- 2 persons
It includes: The rate for this program groups:
· Transfer (both ways) from the Ranch Los Andes to Punta de Choros
· 2 nights in a bungalow private direct al sea / private beach
· Diet described before.
· Excursion in ship to the islands